This is the official blog of Carl Araneta, a seasoned professional in the field of design and marketing. He can be described as intelligent, creative, hard-working, friendly, responsible and efficient.
While Araneta can be found galavanting the streets of either Los Angeles or Las Vegas on his free time, it is easy to follow him online. This website serves as a hub for his many ventures, including Music, Design, Marketing, Photography, Martial Arts, Traveling and Life.
- Teacher in the Internet Design and Technology Certificate Program at UNLV
- Design and Marketing Consultant / Founder at Blueprint Creatives
- Designing professionally since 1997
- Former Executive Director with eight years experience executing Annual Marketing Campaigns
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics with a minor in Information and Computer Science
- DJ since 1997
- MMA Fan and Martial Arts practitioner for life–Karate (black belt), Tae Kwon Do (2nd degree black belt), Filipino Stickfighting, Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu (blue belt) and Boxing